Thursday, March 24, 2011

Customer Accolade for Contact Center Agent Jen S. and Client Consumer Advocate Amy B!




Vice President of Human Resources, Theresa Jones, sent along this email from a Client Customer for life!

"Dear Amy,

I just wanted to say thanks to you and [Jen] for your gracious and speedy handling of a problem I had with my recent delivery.

As I mentioned, my daughter and I each own several pieces, and we are very enthusiastic about their quality and design.

Now, after dealing with your company directly for the first time, we are just as enthusiastic about team as we are about your products.

Thanks again!

Best wishes,

Evelina R."


For more about Taction - The Contact Center and our WOW! Factor service please see http://www.taction.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!


Upon Review Your Comments Will Appear Below The Post...