Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Customer Accolade for Contact Center Agent Janelle B!





Client Consumer Advocate Amy B. forwarded the following email from a Customer:

"I would just like express my thanks to the sales person who assisted me with my purchase this morning, placed by calling the 800-number. It was a pleasure dealing with her. She would no doubt respond that she was only doing her job. No, she was doing more than that. I could not have asked for more professional and efficient service.

I would be remiss not to mention this to management.

Albert M."

Amy wrote:

With a little footwork, I found that Mr. M. had called early on Saturday morning 3/5 to cancel his order because he couldn't get the promotional code to work online, our Agent canceled his first order and placed another with the promotion and 2 additional items (WOW)!

Thank you, Janelle for making [Our Client] #1 in our Customer's eyes. You have left a very good impression on Mr M!

Job Well Done!

Amy

For more about Taction - The Contact Center and our Award winning Agents please go to http://www.taction.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!


Upon Review Your Comments Will Appear Below The Post...