Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Customer Accolade for Contact Center Agen Kristi G!

Consumer Advocate Amy B. wrote:

I just received an email from a customer who had been having trouble getting authorization with his credit card (he has a foreign billing address). Here is the email he sent:

COMMENTS: Hi, I would really like to thank Kristie from your customer service department for providing me with top quality customer service. I am sure the quality of the bag I have ordered will also be of top quality as your customer service.

Thanks Kristie again, Kind Regards

Prashu

Guess I don't need to say anything else, except Thank You, Kristie G. for taking wonderful care of our customers!


Amy
Consumer Advocate


For more about Taction please see http://www.taction.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!


Upon Review Your Comments Will Appear Below The Post...